When Catherine and Lee got engaged Catherine excitedly began planning a unique wedding at Limepark Cottages, with her aunt and mum helping as much as possible and a spectacular floral print dress setting the style of the day. As often happens life took an unexpected turn and Catherine’s beloved aunt passed away before the big day. Now the wedding was not only a celebration of love but also a truly beautiful celebration of Catherine’s aunt’s life.
Catherine and Lee first met as teenagers in their local hairdresser. Catherine remembers…”We first met in the hairdressers, just before attending a school formal. Our first date was in August 2008, Lee bought ‘PS I Love You’ on DVD and we watched it together. Lee proposed on 3/3/13.”
If you are planning a LimePark wedding we would love to hear from you!
Wedding dress: Claire Pettibone from Ivory and Pearl
- Ceremony: Carrickfergus Baptist Church
- Reception: Limepark Arts and Cottages
- Bridesmaids dresses: Peony Bridal
- Shoes: Ah Ha Bunny Pom Pom Heels from Office
- Flowers: Millson & Berry Floral Boutique
- Groom(smen)’s suits: Remus Uomo
- Accessories: Hot Diamonds and Argento.
- Cake: Cake Couture NI
- Cars: Star Car Hire
- Stationery: Bill & Coo Paper Co.
- Make Up – Stevey Lennox
- Hair – Studio 10
- Wedding Band: Pure Blarney
- Photographer: Francis Meaney Photography